How to register
Please, fill out the registration form Here with all the fields requested and choose your category.
|Registration Fee (in USD)
|Dates & Categories
|Up to 10 October 2023
||11 October 2023 to 14 January 2024
||15 January 2024 onward
- All the registration fees are inclusive of all taxes.
- The registration fee includes, in addition to the Conference materials (folder, official program and pen), three lunches (days 14th, 15th and 16th February 2024) at the restaurant of the event’s hotel, Swosti Premium, and two coffee breaks.
- Registration is compulsory for any person attending the conference.
- Only registering authors will be eligible for certificates.
- Gala dinner is not included in the registration fee. You are invited to join the Gala Dinner at a separate charge of USD 50 (inclusive of all taxes).
- Any additional person not attending conference but joining meals is required to Register and pay for lunch a charge of USD 75 (inclusive of all taxes).
- Categories that need proof: ISCI members, Graduates Students and Indians
- Discounted Rates for ISCI members will be available on uploading of the membership document in the registration portal.
- Discounted Rates for Graduate student categories will only be valid if updated proof document of enrollment, with identification of the institution, student and the current period is uploaded in the registration portal
- Failure to prove the chosen category will imply the payment of the difference to another category.
- Indian participants will be required to upload a copy of an identity issued by the Government of India.
- Check your data carefully, as this will be the official data for your correspondence, making certificates and badge. After checking the data, complete your registration.
- Choose from one of the payment options available on the website. Registration is confirmed 5 days after payment.
- If you do not receive confirmation within this period, check that the message is not in your SPAM box. If necessary, forward email to email@example.com
- Refund request should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Refund Request’ and will be processed 15 days after the event.
||10 October 2023
||14 January 2024
||15 January 2024