PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Visit the official conference website at isci2024.nluo.ac.in for detailed information about the event.
- Download and thoroughly read the Concept Note and Draft Schedule provided on the website to understand the theme, focus areas, and the schedule of the conference.
- Ensure that you belong to one of the relevant fields, such as Law, Child Rights, Sociology, Anthropology, Child Psychology, Political Science, Social Sciences, Paediatric Medicines, Paediatric Nursing, or Community Medicines. Registration is open for students, academicians, researchers and other professionals.
- Click on the provided registration link to begin the registration process. Follow the instructions on the registration page.
- Note that there is a nominal registration fee of 3000/- per person for the full conference. This fee covers access to lunch and high tea for all 3 days and a participation certificate. Payment details are available on the registration page.
- Upon successful registration and attendance, participants will be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
- Plan for your travel, boarding (except lunch for three days of the conference), and lodging in advance, as these expenses are not covered by the registration fee. Participants are responsible for arranging their own travel, accommodation and commute.
- Take advantage of dedicated networking opportunities with international experts and practitioners during the conference.
- Stay updated with any announcements or changes to the conference schedule by regularly checking the official conference website or communication channels.
- Keep in mind that registration will close soon, so register promptly to secure your spot.
- Save contact information for conference organizers in case you need assistance or have questions regarding the registration process.
- If you have colleagues or peers who might be interested, encourage them to register and attend the conference.
- To register, please fill out the Registration Form. Before that, ensure that you make the payment to the below mentioned Bank Account and take a screenshot of the transaction or keep the payment receipt handy as you will need to upload that in the Registration Form along with other registration details.
- You may pay registration fee by online internet banking transfer/RTGS/NEFT/IMPS/UPI, using the bank details Demand Drafts are not permitted.
- Bank Account Details
Account Holder Name – National Law University Orissa Account Number – 41755905880
Bank Name – State Bank of India
Branch Name – National Law University, Cuttack Branch Branch Code– SBIN0017678
SWIFT BANK CODE (for international wire transfer) – SBININBB768