Final Submission and Presentation Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING THE PAPERS AND PRESENTATION
- The paper must be original and free from plagiarism.
- It should be in English.
- The length of the full paper, including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be between 8000 to 10000 words.
- It should be submitted only through the submission portal.
- It should be accompanied by a cover page containing the name of the author(s), affiliation and contact details. Such details should not be written elsewhere.
- It should also contain details of the indicative theme or sub-theme of the Conference.
- The paper should be in (.doc) or (.docx) format.
- Font should be Times New Roman 12-point font with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman 10-point font with single-line spacing.
- All citations should be placed in footnotes (and not endnotes) and shall conform to the APA style 7th Edition, 2022.
- Authors will get about 10 minutes to present their paper. Any number of authors can present the paper in the conference within the same duration.
These guidelines apply also to the papers submitted as part of the panels.
The authors will also be apprised of the results through e-mail. The annals of the Conference will be online and will be published on the event website. Each work will be entitled to 1 (one) certificate, including the name of all authors.
HOW TO SUBMIT AND REGISTRATION
- Abstracts and panel proposal submissions must be made in pdf format only on or before [30/06/2023]. The Submission Portal for uploading them is Here
- Communication of acceptance of abstract will be made by [30/07/2023].
- Authors for papers and poster presentation who receive the acceptance have to pay the registration fee as per the Registration Guidelines.
- In case of more than one author of a paper, author(s) who will make the presentation in the conference must be specified. Author(s) making the presentation have to pay the fee as specified. Registration fee for co-author(s) attending or presenting in the conference is the same.
|Last date for submission of abstracts and panel proposals
|Notification of acceptance of abstracts and panel proposals
|Last Date of Registration for Paper Presenters
|Last date for submission of full paper for the Conference
|Last date for submission of revised paper for publication