Travel by Air
The city of Bhubaneswar is well connected to all major international Airports of India such as:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
- Chennai International Airport, Chennai
From the international airport, connecting flights to Bhubaneswar are frequently available on every of the week.
Travel by Train
After reaching the international airports, passengers will need to travel to the nearest railway station to get a train to Bhubaneswar (BBS). Pre-booking of train tickets, at least a month or two in advance, is essential as tickets may not be available on the spot. Corresponding nearest train stations for the abovementioned airports are –
- New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS)
- Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Railway Station Mumbai (LTT)
- Howrah Junction (HWH) Kolkata
- Puratchi Thalaivar Dr. M.G. Ramachandran Central Railway Station (Chennai Central) (MAS)
To plan your travel from the international airport to Bhubaneswar via Indian Railways, please with the IRCTC website
The Venue - Swosti Premium
The Venue – Swosti Premium is situated in the heart of the city and is easily accessible through Cabs and Public transport systems. It is located at a distance of 8 Kms from Bhubaneswar International Airport and 7 Kms from Bhubaneswar Railway Station.
The Host - National Law University, Odisha
The Host – National Law University, Odisha is situated at a distance of 14 Km from the Cuttack Railway Station (CTC) and 35 Km from Bhubaneswar Railway Station (BBS) which is reached by taking a cab, auto (tuktuk) or public transport. NLUO is also well connected to the Bhubaneswar Airport at a distance of 38 km.